10006 – Product Marketing Manager
ABOUT GEO SEMICONDUCTOR
GEO Semiconductor Inc. is a fabless semiconductor company with Headquarters in San Jose, California. GEO Semiconductor is an industry leader in high performance programmable IC solutions, aimed at real-time video, camera, and geometry processing. GEO’s ICs have found broad acceptance in such areas as ‘Internet of Things’ (IoT), Cloud Camera, Wearables, Camera and Head-Up Displays for Automotive, Surveillance, and Video Conferencing.
The Product Marketing Manager is considered the owner of the product and is therefore expected to be involved with all aspects of the product from release of first silicon through the EOL of the product. In particular the role is responsible for the market and financial success of the product. This role requires strong leadership in order to bring cross functional groups together to make complex decisions.
- Product Planning: work with engineering and the business to define both new products and enhancements to current products. This includes product requirements definition: hardware, software, and system, plus a business rational.
- Planning, managing, and executing global product launches
- Customer engagements:
– Coordinate closely with Design and Applications Engineering and provide leadership for decisions concerning product and
support requirements and priorities
– Identify, coordinate and manage alpha customer interactions and product ramps
- Work with Operations on manufacturing critical issues including capacity, key product delivery, inventory, critical quality issues etc.
- Develop co-marketing and reference design strategies with industry partners and ODM’s
- Develop product collateral including sales training tools, sales presentations, and competitive positioning
- Tradeshow planning and coordination
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates your products in the market
- Market intelligence – deep understanding of the markets and the competition, and how to crush them.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the semiconductor or electronics industries
- Engineering or similar technical Degree, MBA desirable
- Automotive market experience is a plus
- Technical background in cameras, imaging, video, and processing
- Strong leadership skills, passionate about winning, highly motivated and results driven
- Must thrive in an environment with high expectations for successful outcomes and delivery
- Effective analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to apply creative solutions
- Previous Product Management and/or customer facing role
- Demonstrated experience successfully leading products through engineering and release with alignment of detailed deliverables to the customer requirements
10008 – Imaging Engineer
ABOUT GEO SEMICONDUCTOR
GEO Semiconductor (GEO), headquartered in San Jose, CA, is an industry leader in delivering programmable camera video processors to the rapidly growing consumer and automotive camera markets. GEO’s products feature unique eWARP® geometric processing technology, image signal processing, and video compression solutions backed by over 100 patents. GEO’s core markets include automotive cameras and head-up displays, consumer cloud/IoT cameras, surveillance cameras, video communication, and the video projection markets. You will be part of the GEO’s software algorithm group, bringing to market leading-edge Image & Video Processing embedded solutions running on GEO’s high performance ICs.
Located in the San Jose headquarters, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Design, develop and verify image signal processing algorithms such as 3As (Auto-focus, Auto-Exposure, Auto-white balance), image enhancement, noise reduction, High Dynamic Range, computer vision, video analytics
- Bring up and validate new image sensors and features on GEO product platforms
- Work closely with GEO marketing, engineering and external partners to chart the next generation technologies for future products
- Support the applications team and customers integrating Imaging Processing functionality into products (customizations, tuning, and productization)
- BSc/MSc in electrical engineering, computer science, physics or equivalent
- 3 years experience with development and implementation of image capture and processing algorithms
- Strong programming skills in C/C++ and MATLAB/OCTAVE
- Experience implementing and debugging on-target embedded firmware solutions with real-time constraints in the field of Image Processing
- PhD in electrical engineering, computer science, physics or equivalent
- Knowledge of color science, image quality evaluations, CMOS sensors
- Knowledge of machine vision fundamentals, geometric processing, image and video analytics
- Experience with Real-Time programming environments (RTOS, multi-threading)
As a GEO team member, you will take part in defining ground breaking innovations in camera processing, expected to be highly motivated and technology savvy with excellent interpersonal skills.