If you would enjoy working in a dynamic environment and are looking for an opportunity to become part of an outstanding team of professionals, we invite you to apply online today.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color or any other protected class.
- – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - -
– USA –
10006 – Product Marketing Manager – San Jose, California
10006 – Product Marketing Manager
ABOUT GEO SEMICONDUCTOR
GEO Semiconductor Inc. is a fabless semiconductor company with Headquarters in San Jose, California. GEO Semiconductor is an industry leader in high performance programmable IC solutions, aimed at real-time video, camera, and geometry processing. GEO’s ICs have found broad acceptance in such areas as ‘Internet of Things’ (IoT), Cloud Camera, Wearables, Camera and Head-Up Displays for Automotive, Surveillance, and Video Conferencing.
The Product Marketing Manager is considered the owner of the product and is therefore expected to be involved with all aspects of the product from release of first silicon through the EOL of the product. In particular the role is responsible for the market and financial success of the product. This role requires strong leadership in order to bring cross functional groups together to make complex decisions.
- Product Planning: work with engineering and the business to define both new products and enhancements to current products. This includes product requirements definition: hardware, software, and system, plus a business rational.
- Planning, managing, and executing global product launches
- Customer engagements:
- Coordinate closely with Design and Applications Engineering and provide leadership for decisions concerning product and
support requirements and priorities
- Identify, coordinate and manage alpha customer interactions and product ramps
- Work with Operations on manufacturing critical issues including capacity, key product delivery, inventory, critical quality issues etc.
- Develop co-marketing and reference design strategies with industry partners and ODM’s
- Develop product collateral including sales training tools, sales presentations, and competitive positioning
- Tradeshow planning and coordination
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates your products in the market
- Market intelligence â€“ deep understanding of the markets and the competition, and how to crush them.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the semiconductor or electronics industries
- Engineering or similar technical Degree, MBA desirable
- Automotive market experience is a plus
- Technical background in cameras, imaging, video, and processing
- Strong leadership skills, passionate about winning, highly motivated and results driven
- Must thrive in an environment with high expectations for successful outcomes and delivery
- Effective analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to apply creative solutions
- Previous Product Management and/or customer facing role
- Demonstrated experience successfully leading products through engineering and release with alignment of detailed deliverables to the customer requirements
10007 – Sr. Video Firmware Engineer – San Jose, California
10007 – Sr. Video Firmware Engineer
GEO, an industry leader in programmable, high performance geometric processor ICs featuring the highly acclaimed eWARP® geometric processor, H.264 CODECS, video, audio and human interface loT technologies, is looking for talented individuals in video firmware development. The position is in a team responsible for developing cutting edge products for consumer and automotive applications. You will own the design, development, QA, and maintenance for the video, codec and system software modules.
- Develop h.264 and h.265 video compression software with hard real-time constraints for consumer applications on GEO’s upcoming silicon, existing reference designs and new products
- Work on FPGA prototyping and chip/board bring-up to develop embedded video firmware
- Work with hardware team, product support team, and customers as necessary to implement new compression algorithms, update features, and address support requests
- Develop relevant documentation and unit-tests for test automation
- Works across time zones to collaborate with teams in Asia, the Americas as well as customers located globally.
- Enhance and support existing reference designs, system solutions, products
- 8+ years of related experience in embedded video software development
- Good understanding of video compression standards, especially H.264
- Experience with RTOS like VxWorks, ThreadX, eCos, embedded linux
- Proven ability to program in C, C++ and assembler for embedded environments
- Strong problem solving and embedded system debugging skills
- Prior experience on multimedia frameworks like GStreamer, OpenMAX
- Working knowledge of processors like ARM, MIPS, Tensilica, etc.
- Highly self-motivated, working with minimal supervision, and with attention to detail
– Canada –
No positions in Canada available at this time, please check back soon.
– India –
No positions in India available at this time, please check back soon.
- – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - -
Click Here to Submit Resume Online
Or for more info please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org