If you would enjoy working in a dynamic environment and are looking for an opportunity to become part of an outstanding team of professionals, we invite you to apply online today.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color or any other protected class.
- – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - -
– USA –
10001 – Senior Imaging Engineer – San Jose, California
10001 – Senior Imaging Engineer
About GEO Semiconductor
GEO Semiconductor Inc. Is a fables semiconductor company offering products and services founded on unique video and geometric processing technologies. GEO Semiconductor is an industry leader in high performance programmable IC solutions, aimed at real-time video and geometry processing. These ICs enable totally new video products and features, with exceptional quality, at resolutions of 1080P and beyond. GEO Semiconductor’s ICs have found broad acceptance in such systems as WIFI, Surveillance, Automotive, and Video Conferencing Cameras, Projector products, Automotive and Military Head-Up Display Systems with global industry leading customers.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Define, develop and verify image signal processing algorithms, including 3As, image enhancement, noise reduction, High Dynamic Range, computer vision. Etc.
- Bring up and validate new image sensors and features on GEO product platforms
- Develop and implement an image evaluation process to objectively measure and communicate GEO products image quality and overall performance
- Key leader in defining product tuning tools and documentation for customers, as well as training for GEO’s applications team
- Work closely with ISP IP provider, Image Sensor partners, and GEO marketing and engineering to chart the next generation technologies for future products
- Supports applications team and customers to integrate ISP into customer’s platform. Collaborates with customers to bring up whole camera system
The successful candidate will have the following technical skills:
- Degree (BSc/MSc) in electrical engineering, computer science, physics or equivalent.
- Experience with development and implementation of ISP algorithms, camera tuning, color science, Image Quality evaluation, CMOS image sensors. (HDR, machine vision, geometric processing, and compression technology experience considered a plus)
- Strong programming skills in C/C++ and/or MATLAB
- Experience using embedded Software development tools
The successful candidate will have the following personal skills:
- Highly motivated and hard working.
- Ability to work successfully and positively in a team or individual environment.
- Possesses strong ability to collaborate and problem solve.
- Must thrive in an environment with high expectations for successful outcomes and delivery.
- Ability to communicate effectively (written and oral) in English.
- Ability to meet given deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
10005 – Systems and Network Administrator – San Jose, California
10005 – Systems and Network Administrator
The system and network administrator will be located in the San Jose office and will report to the VP of Engineering. This individual will be responsible for the San Jose office and will coordinate the IT activities in the Bangalore and Toronto offices.
JOB DESCRIPTION / POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES
- Install, configure and maintain Windows and Linux servers and workstations
- Install, maintain, and upgrade business specific software applications
- Administrate Microsoft Windows Server, Linux Server, Git/SVN server, Microsoft Windows WorkStation, MySQL server and off-site Exchange server. The duties include account management, monitoring, stopping and restarting systems and services, reviewing event logs, hardware and software troubleshooting, storage system (NetApp) management, software upgrades, system installation and configuration, virus protection administration, etc.
- Set-up procedures to manage bullet-proof IT security including Sophos firewall & SSL VPN devices
- Mirror engineering data across all three sites – San Jose, Toronto and Bangalore
- Create and manage Virtual machines and puppet for configuring machines
- Initiate new hardware and software purchase requests
- Receive, setup, deliver, maintain, upgrade, and install desktop/laptop systems
- Administrate nightly backups according to Backup Policy
- Monitor access to the networks by addressing issues of data security, password generation and file access at the service area level
- Monitor network performance and security issues
- Work with the Executive team and the VP of Engineering to develop, revise, and maintain IT procedures and documentation
- Identify and communicate local and company needs to the other sites
- Support executive and non-engineering staff computing needs
- Technical on-line and onsite phone support to all regional users for applications & mail issues
- Maintain high level of customer satisfaction and timely resolution to problems and issues
- Responsible for network connectivity of business/office machines (faxes, copiers, printers, etc.)
- Troubleshoot video conferencing strategy
REQUIRED SKILLS / BACKGROUND
- In depth working knowledge of: NetApp filer, VMWare server, Windows Server, RedHat/Ubuntu Linux, Exchange Server, MySQL server, Windows 7 and 8, Outlook, MS Office, backup tools, corporate level antivirus software, Internet browsers, HTML, internet/intranet support issues and various off the shelf desktop software packages
- Knowledge of firewall products (Sophos) and VPN technologies
- Ability to work well with others and contribute to a team environment
- Excellent phone and interpersonal communication skills within a fast-paced, dynamic, technical environment
- Ability to effectively use written communication
- Strong organizational and presentation skills
- Ability to follow through with multiple projects
- Ability to work with minimal supervision with a high level of accuracy under tight deadlines
- Excellent problem solving and decision making skills
- Customer service orientation a must
- Strong sense of urgency and commitment to quality customer service
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s or Associates degree in a computer related field
- MCSE, MCP, RedHat, A+, or Net+ certifications preferred
- Minimum 5+ years of experience with System/Network Administration and Executive level end user support within a distributed work environment and hardware/software troubleshooting to the component level
– Canada –
No positions in Canada available at this time, please check back soon.
- – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - -
Click Here to Submit Resume Online
Or for more info please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org